Our little twist on the well-known Moscow Mule – this cocktail tastes even better if served in a quirky copper mug – 5&33-style!
- Fresh blackberies, raspberries and strawberries
- 20 ml fresh lime juice
- 15 ml of Cherry Heering liqueur
- 50 ml Belvedere vodka
- 50 ml ginger beer (homemade if possible!)
- Place in a copper mug 2 blackberries, 3 raspberries and 1 strawberry and muddle together
- Add the fresh lime juice, the Cherry Heering and the vodka and stir it gently as you top up with crushed iced
- Add the homemade ginger beer on top and then top up with more crushed ice to form a peak.
Serve with a straw, and a smile!